Sunday, January 21, 2007

Maxi Fair Brings HOPE

Promises promises promises... so easy to make yet so hard to keep. But I think there is a hope for this blog once more. Thanks to Digital cameras on cell phones. The events that took place on campus when I was here included a bonfire and Lohri celebrations in front of the hostels. Unfortunately my K750i camera phone is not really good at capturing lowlight stuff. Here are some pictures of The Maxi fair that was inaugrated by Lft Gen. Mathew, whose two sons, Aneesh and Nishant are XL Products. (Technically Nishant is in process, but soon to be product when he graduates in 2007).

I hope we will see more action as we are able to upload pics and make this a photoblog instead of a boring text one. I have asked Prof. Madshuks to help out with the blog. Lets see. I suppose the key thing is "Never say DIE!"

Mathai


No comments: